Thursday, October 30, 2008

My kinda guy.

inspired by this posting of my beautiful virtual friend, Wortje, i kinda feel that, (just like you said, because my heart said so) yesss Woro i've found my guy already :)

lemme try to describe it too..

Find a guy who:
  • Calls you beautiful instead of hot. every time we met, after kissed my forehead, si Pacar always look at me from head to toe, smiled, and said "kamu cantik sekali hari ini". or in any situation, he never missed saying that.
  • Calls you back when you hang up on him. hihihiih, iya bangged ini mah, ya Bang? setiap dikantor, pas dua-duanya lagi sibuk, tiba-tiba dia suka sms just to say "sayangku lagi apa sekarang?". ato emang saat gue lupa ngabarin ato sms-in dia suka yang "ko ngga ada kabarnya sih Ndut?" :D
  • Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep, kisses you in the forehead. ini sih belum, wong belum kawin juga, hihihihi.. tapi diganti dengan kisses me in my forehead every time we met and he went home. and always make sure that i got into my house first, then he'll leave.
  • Who wants to show you to the world even when you're in your sloppy clothes. definitely! he always said "kamu mah pake apa aja cantik!".
  • Who holds you in front of his friends. every single time! no need explanation, heheh..
  • Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you. and every time he said that (face to face, sms, phone, email, comments in facebook or friendster), he always succeed makes my face blushing like hell and couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day! :)
so yeaayyyy! i do have found my guy, and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Him *aiih, berat* :D

aylapyu hummyyyyyyyy!


x.o.x.o

No comments: