Monday, December 22, 2008

1st year!!

it's been a year i spent my days with you.
it's been a year we share our stories to each other.
it's been a year i spent my lovely weekends with you (mostly at PIM :D).
it's been a year we argue or fight to each other.
it's been a year i took loads of photos with you by my side.
it's been a year i always heard your silly jokes
it's been a year i calls you every morning just to wake you up :)
it's been a year i made you a glass of hot tea every time you drive me home.
it's been a year i always got a "hi" & "bye" kisses on the forehead.

and even it's only a year, we've been thru so many things together.
and even it's only a year, you know that i've faith in you :)

ooohh, am still looking forward for the next YEARS to come, baby!!!

Happy 1st-relationship-anniversary Sayaaaang..

i just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you :D


x.o.x.o

No comments: