Tuesday, November 24, 2009

On my way home.

- I just finished read my 3rd book i bought from inibuku.com. Among them (Orange, Autum in Paris, Divortiare), I love Orange the most and Autumn in Paris the least.

- Did I told you yet? I love Astroboy the movie and 2012 (antrian utk nonton film terpanjang yg pernah gue alami. PIM 2, ngantri jam 12 dapet yg jam 4 sore)! Thou for the story itself, 2012 was so-so, but the effect was thumbs up (yg bikin seluruh masyarakat heran, apa yg perlu di cekal dr film itu oleh MUI? dan baru inget, oh iya ini pan Indonesia, segala yg ga perlu di protes, ya di protes, resekkk!! *gemes*).

- I had the (another) most boring day in the office today. Time were running so lame! Good thing Divortiare kinda saved me.

- I was craving for Dark Cherry Mocha earlier today. And a simple sms I sent to Tagor 'pengen dark cherry mocha'. After he was done with the meeting (di daerah Pramuka), he called and said 'yukkk! mudah2an bisa ya.. aku telp lg jam 5'. Jam 5 dia nelfon lg, gue yg sok2 'ngga usah hari ini deh, Sayang, kalo kamu ngga bisa'.. And he surprised me (again) and said 'apa kamu bilang? aku udah di lobby kantor kamu niiihh, baru banget nyampe', sambil sok2 ngambek nyengir gt, hihi.. Yup, he picked me up (balik dr Pramuka-nya searah ngelewatin kantor gue), and we had a very short date at Starbucks Plangi. How sweet was that?! :) I'm so lucky & I love him more.

x.o.x.o

No comments: